The Silver Creek Recovery Center residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs allow you to place your full attention on getting better, so there are less obstacles to recovery. With space and distance from triggers and evidence-based treatment, our Residential programs help you reclaim your life from alcohol and drug abuse, eating disorders, intimacy disorders or mental health disorders.
What is Residential Addiction Treatment Like?
Your treatment plan considers your specific needs and preferences. While a typical day at The Silver Creek Recovery Center looks different for everyone, you can count on your days being full of activities to make the most out of your time with us.
Compassionate, Experienced Addiction Treatment Team
Our clinicians are experts in their fields. You’ll receive compassionate care from behavioral and medical professionals that make the treatment process effective and truly life-changing.
The Silver Creek Recovery Center staff is trained to treat the range of issues our clients struggle with. These include:
- Primary mental health disorders like anxiety and depression
- Substance use disorders like alcohol abuse and drug abuse
- Dual diagnosis/co-occurring disorders
- Engaging Selection of Therapies
From individual and group therapy to experiential and alternative treatment approaches, you’ll stay engaged in residential treatment with a number of ways to address your underlying issues. the Silver Creek Recovery Center provides traditional types of therapies as well as treatment options that promote healing in body and spirit. Some of our mental health and drug treatment centers
- Mindfulness-based therapy programs
- EMDR therapy
- Native American healing traditions
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
Support for Loved Ones
Addictions and other behavioral health issues can tear families apart. That’s why our mental health and drug Treatment centers involve loved ones in treatment. Family support may include Treatment programs like family therapy and family programs. Loved ones learn about your illness and get guidance on effective communication skills. They also gain tools and resources to take care of themselves while supporting your recovery. Involving loved ones in the recovery process during residential treatment can be important to preventing relapse after you leave The Summit Silver Creek Treatment centers.
Home-Like Comfort and Community
A nice contrast to a hospital Residential facility, Silver Creek Recovery Center provides on-site bedrooms that help you feel more relaxed and at ease. Living spaces are comfortably furnished and decorated. Peer-shared residences provide a microcosm of real-life relationships and interpersonal situations. This gives you a chance to practice recovery skills that translate into everyday life. We take extra care to make The Summit Silver Creek residential treatment centers feel like a home away from home. We want you to focus on getting better, not what’s lacking in your environment.
Support After Residential Drug Addiction Treatment
Our therapists will help you plan ahead for life after mental health and substance abuse treatment. Aftercare planning may include:
- Appointments with therapists
- Appointments with psychiatrists and medical professionals
- Connections with sober-living residences or transitional living situations
- Groups that support addiction recoveries like Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-step programs
- Support groups for mental health issues, eating disorders or intimacy disorders
- Referrals to a step-down level of care like outpatient drug Treatment or outpatient mental health programs
How Do I Start in Residential Treatment?
We understand entering drug Treatment or mental health treatment is stressful. Our recovery advisors work to make the process as simple and hassle-free as possible. Here’s the admissions process for The Summit Silver Creek treatment centers:
- Call our recovery advisors and chat about what’s going on with you: 701-597-3419.
- Receive a list of treatment options we feel fit your issues, preferences and needs.
- Provide your insurance information so we can conduct a free benefits check.
- Receive an estimate of any out-of-pocket expenses based on our call with your insurance provider.
- Decide on an entrance date to our residential treatment center.
We can also help with travel logistics and offer advice on having conversations about leaves of absences from work or taking time away from family obligations.
Turn Your Life Around at The Silver Creek Recovery Center
The road to recovery isn’t an easy one, but we think it’s well worth it. Get treatment for mental health disorders and substance abuse that works. We’re here for you. Call The Silver Creek Recovery Center today to change everything: 701-597-3419